Sunday 19 April 2009

FO's & Summer Granny.....

As promised here are photos of my Summer Granny Blanket & some of the colours I am using. I am using Patons 100% DK Cotton. The colours show up better in the 2nd photo.




I recently finished 3 other projects:

My First Ripple Blanket

After years of only being able to do granny squares I was inspired to learn how to crochet properly by Lucy at Attic24. I just love everything she makes & her colour sense is amazing. So one Sunday in January I sat down with "Learn to Crochet" by Sally Harding & taught myself. My first project was a Ripple Blanket for the sofa.


Yarn: Patons Diploma DK
Hook: 4mm
Time To Make: Just over 1 month
For: Our Sofa
Happy: Very

Hap Blanket by Ysolda


Yarn: Artesano Aran & Rowan Kidsilk
Needles: 8mm
Colour: Dusk
Amount: 3 skeins & 1 ball
Time To Make: 8 days
For: My Mum

I can't wait to make this again for myself. The yarn is soooo soft & warm.

French Market bag

You can find this patten at knitty.com. This is the second one I have made & I am making a larger version for a friend.


Yarn: Cascade 220

No comments:

Post a Comment