Saturday 9 May 2009

Busy Week & Fun with Nanna.......

This week has been one of those weeks that you have so much on & not enough time to fit it all in.

The only quiet day was Wedensday when the little men & I had a day to recharge our batteries. I managed to see my friend Kate for coffee on Friday morning who I haven't caught up with for ages. I could only offer her instant coffee as the little men had recently broken my coffee pot "washing up". Later I took the little men to see my friend Jo & we ended up staying for tea, which was lovely. When we got back there was a present waiting for me on the doorstep.



How thoughtful & kind, I'm so lucky that I have such lovely friends. Thanks Kate you're a sweetie !!!


My mum came over today to see us. As you can see the little men love her very much, she's a great Nanna.



They decided to make the car into "a party car" I don't know if you can see the butterflies & snakes pushed into the front. Then they helped water the garden with Nanna but thought it much more fun to drench me instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment