Monday 6 July 2009

Hooking ......

When I started this blog it was mainly to show off my knitting & crochet projects, but there hasn't been much of that has there!!

I seem to be caught up with the little men's social & school life & the day to day running of a home & garden, not that I am complaining mind you. I just haven't had much time for sitting down & picking up a pair of needles or crochet hook.

I also must confess that I have been a little hooked on Facebook recently, naughty, naughty !!
But I have given myself a strict talking to & I pulled out my blankets at the weekend & have been hooking as much as free time will allow.

I read Lucy's post at Attic24 for 4th July & it gave me a boost, I really would love to see my Ripple & Granny Blankies finished & on show on the sofa's. They give such a lovely splash of colour to a room.


I have done 26 squares so far, 54 to go.

1 comment:

  1. Love the colors you are making the squares with! Very gardeny. Your garden and all the pics of the little men are so wonderful. Keep having fun this summer with them. :)

    Have a FAB day!
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete