Saturday 21 November 2009

Finished Ripple # 2 & A Little Birdie .......


It's been a week of illness in our house. Little man # 1 developed a hacking cough which turned into an upset tummy, poor little thing. I was planning to paint the study, porch & conservatory, but sick little people & decorating don't go well together.

Instead I worked on some crochet christmas pressies & a couple of scarves in between being on nurse call.


I also finished my second Ripple blanket a few days ago. I used Cascade 220 wool & it's perfect for my small sofa, I think the cats like it too !!!

I found the above wool blanket on ebay & it's just the right size for the armchair. The sitting room is coming together nicely & is beginning to look really homely & cozy.

I even managed to make an Attic24 Birdie to hang on the new oak dresser using some oddments of Peaches & Creme cotton.

No comments:

Post a Comment