Monday 2 November 2009

First Christmas Pressie Finished ........


I proudly present my first hand made Christmas pressie !!! It's for my mum & I am sooo pleased with how it's turned out, hope mum likes it too. Since I learnt to crochet properly there has been no holding me back. I find it much quicker than knitting & just as addictive.
.
I have so many things I want to make and as I have rather a large stash of yarn ( about 12 boxes full under my bed, & more in the study! ) I should be busy for at least another year before I need to buy any more yarn, though I can't see that happening !!!! Some ladies buy shoes, others bags & clothes, not me, I buy yarn !!!

Crocheted Swirling Bag

Pattern : Crocheted Swirling Bag (free pattern on Ravelry)

Yarn : Cascade 220 Wool ( One skein of each colour )

Colours : Natural # 8010 / Duck Egg Blue # 9427 / Dusty Rose # 8114 / Medium Rose # 8834

Hook : 4.5mm

Now onto the next pressie !!!


Edit: This is a good sized bag, 11" high & 11" wide, & is perfect to hold a small to medium knitting or crochet project !!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful!
    Looks like it is just the right size. Your mum will love it, I know I would! :)
    Anna-Karin xxx

    ReplyDelete