Saturday 12 December 2009

Bathroom Makeover .......

We gutted the bathroom about 4 years ago, changing the layout to make more room & put in a new white bathroom suite, new floor & wall tiles & even a new ceiling & down lighters. I mixed two paint colours together to match the glass border tiles, which looks lovely but I always thought the room needed a little more colour/ pattern.
.
Last week while I was in B&Q I spotted this gorgeous wallpaper & decided to wallpaper one of the walls. Yesterday my decorator put it up for me ( saved me a job !!! ) & I am over the moon with the end result. I think you will agree that it makes the room look much warmer & cozy.
.
.
Last night I had a wonderful long, hot, bubble bath & laid back admiring my new improved pretty wall !!!!
.

2 comments:

  1. Love it..such impact a fab bathroom clever you

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh that lok so cute, what a pretty wallpaper!x

    ReplyDelete