Tuesday 1 December 2009

I'm In The Mood For Snow !!! .......



After all this awful rain we have been having, we woke to a frosty, crisp, sunny morning today. Mother nature must have spied that I have been making snowflakes !!!!

I see that the lovely Lucy over at Attic24 has been bitten by the snowflake bug too, there must be something in the air, lol !!!



I think I love the snow more than the little men do & would love it to snow this Christmas, but I can't see that happening. So instead I will make do with snowflakes of the crochet kind.
.
I have now got most of my Christmas pressies & I'm finishing off ones that I am making, cards are out ready to write, wrapping paper is at the ready & school Christmas play costumes are being made tonight, I think I'm ready for you Christmas, bring it on !!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment