Wednesday 13 January 2010

Another FO ( Finished Object ) .......
.



I seem to be on a roll at the moment, here is another finished project to show you. I wanted a hat to go with my new winter coat & once again Ravelry came up trumps !!!
.
I had an odd skein of Malabrigo lying around which was the perfect colour & was just right for this pattern. It was oh so quick to make, two evenings in all, & I'm thrilled with the end result !!

Pattern : Spring Cap By Woolly Wormhead

Yarn : Malabrigo

Colour : Velvet Grape

Needles : 4.5 mm & 5mm

2 comments:

  1. Too cute. Adorably cute. Fun cute. Warm cute.... will just cute as can be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous..love that colour on you too looking fabulous you are
    Hows the snow now?..all gone here the rain has seen it off
    Hugs X

    ReplyDelete