Tuesday 4 May 2010

Just A Quick Note ........

I have quite a few WIP's to show you, but not the time to post them at the mo. I have being trying to catch up with jobs & the mountain of ironing that I have had hidden in the cupboard under the stairs, but shhhh don't tell my mother she would be very unimpressed with me if she saw it !!!!!!!

I am also trying to decide on kitchen cabinets, worktops & tiles for my new kitchen as I have found a chap that can do all of the work at a very good price & can start in a few weeks !!!!!

I promise to show off my WIP's in the next few days, but in the meantime here are some photos of two of my furry babies ......



Saba ....... my youngest furball, who says pink only looks good on girls !!!!

Saba & Bilbo ........ once arch enemies now good buddies. Bilbo has been quite poorly recently with gum problems & he also suffers from fits from time to time so he is a very special boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment