Friday 18 June 2010

Shiny New Floor ........


When we moved into this house it had cream carpets throughout. As you may agree cream carpets with four in door cats & two little men are not a good mix ! Over the last six years it as gradually turned from cream to grey with the ocassional stain here & there. I hated it but when you are doing up a place there is no point changing carpets until the messy work had been done.
.
.
Now that the work is nearly done, it was time to start ripping up & changing that offending carpet. I have started in the hall as it was really disgusting & the first thing that people saw when they walked in.
.
I am over the moon with the new laminate flooring, sooo shiny & oh sooo easy to keep clean. I was going to have new carpet in the sitting/ dining room but now after seeing the end result in the hall have decided to have laminate instead.
.
I can't wait to show off my new kitchen once it is complete, only the flooring & tiles to be done now. I can't speak highly enough of the chap who has done all the work, what a professional & tidies as he goes which is almost unheard of. Thanks Ian your doing a marvelous job !
.

1 comment: