Monday 9 August 2010

My New Kitchen ......

I am so happy & proud to show off my new shiny, clutter free kitchen. It has taken over six weeks to transform, but boy it's worth all the upheaval & mess. My handy man has been a star & has done a wonderful job, no slap dash. The reason for the wait was because he was ill for a few weeks & then had to catch up on other jobs as well. I didn't mind because I knew that he would do a great job, & he has !!!!
.
Please note that I took the before photos as I was packing everything up ( it wasn't that messy & cluttered normally )


After :: New oven & hob that works ! New shiny white ceramic sink, my only extravagance.

After :: Ugly boiler hidden away in a cupboard & pipes boxed in.

After :: Serving hatch boxed in & tiled over, lots of work surface, wonderful !!!


I had a very tight budget to cover everything, units, appliances, sink, taps, flooring, labour etc & I did it, I think I was just over by £40.00, not bad hey !!! A big thank you to my mum who helped me turn my dream into reality, your the best !!!

Words can not describe how happy & thrilled I am, I have really enjoyed searching for everything ( Wicks - Units, oven, hob & tap Homebase - tiles B&Q - sink, flooring & work tops ) & putting it all together, with a little help from my handy man Ian !!!

2 comments:

  1. Your kitchen came out beautiful and very tasteful. Ian did do a great job. I bet you are glad so that it is over with. Congratulations on your new and improved kitchen. May it bring you much joy.

    Wanted to also let you know that your cowl came out wonderful.

    Have a wonderful day and until soon,
    Erika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tania, Kitchen looks fab - worth all the upheval. We are in the process off doing our bedroom - OMG that is bad enough! I have a pressie for you on my blog - a little award. Enjoy. Clare x

    ReplyDelete