Tuesday 9 November 2010

Bonfire Night .........

Hellooooo long time no see !!!!

I have been without my computer for a while after it caught a rather nasty Virus called 'The Security Tool Virus'. Please be on the look out for this virus, it completely buggered up my computer !!!! Luckily the wonderful Bruce from PC Pal came to my rescue & worked his magic & I am now up & running again !!


Anyway onto happier events. This weekend was Bonfire Night, & like many of you out there we had a wonderful time at our village firework display. In fact it was one of the best I have seen.!


The little men where just mesmerized by the whole thing !!!


The weather was kind to us this year, no rain, & the mega large bonfire kept the chill away as did the freshly made warm donuts, yum !!!!!!


I always feel that after Halloween & Bonfire Night we are truly into Autumn. I must say that I do love Autumn, when the leaves turn to beautiful colours & you feel all cosy & warm indoors while watching the wind & rain outside !! I do wish that we still had an open fire though, like in our old house. There is nothing like the sound & smell of a fire to give you that warm content feeling !!
.

No comments:

Post a Comment