Wednesday 24 November 2010

The Little Men's 6th Birthday ........



Yesterday was the little men's 6th birthday. My goodness where is the time going to.

.
They managed to open a couple of presents before school & were over the moon with their Lego Atlantis kits!!!
.
What made it extra special for them this year was that their Daddy came over to pick them up from school & spend some time with them before their birthday tea !
.
They had 5 friends for tea & you can imagine the volume level with seven 6 year old boys !!!!
.
They all seemed to enjoy themselves & I had 2 friends that gave a me helping hand, thanks Jo & Beccy x
.

Birthday cakes made by yours truly !


My friend Jo stayed to help clear the decks & put the boys to bed for me while I had a quiet cup of coffee & a rather large slice of yummy Birthday cake.
.
All in all it was a lovely day for both the little men & me, & they where in the land of nod within 10 minutes of having a story & lights out ZZZZZZZzzzzz !!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tania .... oo cake .. yummi !
    6 years old, like my granddaughter :)
    Happy birthday to the boys !! Hip hip hip hurray !!

    have a nice evening , Susie

    ReplyDelete