Saturday 28 May 2011

Chelsea Flower Show ( Part II ) .........
.

Joe Swift interviewing one of the garden designers.
.


.
I love old fashioned roses and David Austen's display was breathtaking. The perfume from all these roses was incredible.
.







.
The Peony display was another favorite of mine, just beautiful !
.
.
The Gorgeous Rachel de Thame.
.






.
Sam & I trying out an arbour. Perfect for sitting and enjoying a Pimms, or striking a pose !!
.









.
These are just some of the photos that I took, I hope you enjoy looking at them. I am also going to The Hampton Court Flower show in July for even more inspiration, can't wait !!!

1 comment:

  1. Just... wow! Thanks to your amazing pics, I'm inspired too! Pity my thums aren't as green as I would like them to be :(

    ReplyDelete