Sunday 1 May 2011

A Walk Among The Bluebells .........



Every year the little men and I go to see the bluebells in the woods near us. We love walking in the woods at any time of year, but I think spring is such a lovely time with all the new fresh green leaves appearing, the Hawthorne blossom, Primroses and of course the sea of Bluebells.
.

We where lucky enough to have Mr Fox waiting to greet us, but he didn't stay long !!!



I love to see the little men run, play and let their imaginations run wild as I make up stories of the Fairies, Elves, Goblins and all the other creatures that live in the trees & undergrowth.
.


If you go down to the woods today.........
.

Sticks at the ready to fight the Goblins and Orks ........
.

This is the fallen tree where each year I take photos of the little men, unfortuately this year they where not in the mood to be still for long, and the one photo I managed to take was of them pulling silly faces !!!! Oh well, maybe next year !!!
.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pictures of Bluebells, we don't have them here in my part of Texas. The little men are growing taller but still so cute!

    ReplyDelete