Tuesday 7 June 2011

Progress on Sunburst Granny .........
.
Just a very quick post today to show you my progress on my Sunburst Granny blanket !
.
.
I have managed to make 13 squares out of 1 ball of the Silver Blue, so I now need to work out how many more balls I will need to order. I am loving how it is turning out, I think I may do a nice wide boarder using all the colours, what do you think ?
.
Hear is a sneaky peek at a little project I am also working on, I can't give too much away as it is a present !!!!
.
Bye for now xx

4 comments:

  1. Talk about delaying tactics!!!! I am meant to be starting a project for my NVQ that needs to be ready for Monday and what am I doing instead? Investigating Banyan Tree Yarns web site!!!!

    Lovely to 'see' you back again. The colours look lovely on your new blanket. I really like the mint in that yarn.....groan, I can feel a bit more stash building coming on!! The squares look quite yarn hungry, are they?

    Hope your week is going OK.

    Colette x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those colours in that blanket!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tania, I just found your blog and want to tell you it is just so lovely. Your boys are adorable and your crochet/knitting is beautiful. Have a great day,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love hearts and yours are very pretty. I love the colors, will you let us see the finished project before you give it to the lucky person?
    Sarah from Texas

    ReplyDelete