Tuesday 26 July 2011

Japanese Flower Shawl .......



Hello my lovelies !!!!!!


I really must apologise for my absence but my laptop had a major meltdown & died on me a couple of weeks ago & I have also been up to my eyes with school events. Summer term seems to always be a whirlwind of activities & social gatherings !!



I have been ohhhing & arhhhhing over the beautiful Japanese Flower Shawls on Lucy's ATTIC24 blog & on Ravelry for some time now but I wanted to finish a few WIP first ( I will be sharing these with you very soon. ) My budget wouldn't stretch to the gorgeous ANDES yarn so I down marketed some what & decided on King Cole's Merino Blend DK that comes in wonderful bright colours


It is a very portable project, perfect to take with me on our summer outings to the park and, weather permitting, the seaside !!


2 comments:

  1. Welcome back. Computers!! Who'd have them!!!!

    I like the colours you have chosen.

    Look forward to seeing the WIP xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amei seu blog,seus trabalhos são muito bonitos.

    ReplyDelete