Saturday 2 May 2009

Mmmmm Malabrigo........

Anyone who has knitted with malabrigo will know how wonderfully soft & warm it is & the colours are amazing. I have a passion for it.



I love knitting scarves & hats with it, you only need 2 skeins for a long scarf & 1 skein for a hat. As you can see I have quite a large stash & I have 5 scarves on the go at the moment. If you have never knitted with Malabrigo give it a go, I bet you will be as hooked as I am.

My friend Jo recently asked if I would knit her a hat for her skiing holiday, luckly I had the perfect colour in my stash as she wanted pink to go with her ski jacket. She was over the moon with it & worn it every day.


The little men are out with their daddy today, & I have a list of jobs to do & hopefully some crochet. I hope everyone has a great bank holiday, bye for now xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment