Monday 4 May 2009

Rippling Along Nicely......

Yes I have started my new ripple blanket. Seeing all the gorgeous colours waiting in a bag in the spare room begging to be started was too hard to resist. I'm loving how it's progressing & it seems to be flying off my crochet hook. I only started it 3 nights ago & already its nearly 24 inches long & I haven't used all the colours yet !! I am hoping to make it about 5 foot long so I can cuddle under it on the sofa with room to spare for the little men.





Cascade 220 is not as soft as Rowan Pure Wool but isn't rough either, the colours are amazing & is value for money at around £5.00 for a 220 yard skein.


Yesterday evening after the little man came back from their Daddy's we went to my friend's for a curry evening. Being on my own now I don't get many opportunities to have a take away curry so it was a real treat. The little people tucked into hot dogs & poppadoms with mango chuckney. It was a lovely evening & the food was yummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment