Sunday 14 June 2009

Tidebrook Fete ......

Yesterday the little men, my mum & I went to the Tidebrook fete which is held every year in the grounds of a lovely country house in Tidebrook.


It always reminds me of the fetes on Midsummer Murders, except on one dies, as far as I am aware !!!


The little men were very happy with their 50p toys ::



And enjoyed "Hook the Duck" ::


The plant stall was very popular ::


The village brass band played ::


The gardens are awe inspiring, I especially love the walled garden & the vine grotto ::





We bumped into lots of friends, Andy & mum ::
It was a another lovely day out, the little men played with friends from Nursery, mum & I looked around the stalls & chatted to friends & ate organic hamburgers & home made ice cream.
I hope these village events don't die out as they are such a lovely part of living in the country.

No comments:

Post a Comment