Tuesday 15 September 2009

A Little Ray of Sunshine ......

The weather is so dismal today, grey clouds, rain, rain & more rain.
Add Image


Luckily I have these beautiful sunflowers & roses to brighten up my day. Thank you Auntie Dorothy & Trish for these birthday beauties, they really are a ray of sunshine on such a dull grey day.




I have spent most of today getting on with my bed granny blanket & have managed to do 4 more squares. I did have good intentions of clearing & tidying the study, which has been used as a junk room for the past couple of months, but when I opened the door my heart sank & I just couldn't face it !! I don't know if it is the weather or the aftermath of the summer hols but I am just sooo tired at the moment that I can't seem to raise the energy to do anything over & above the day to day jobs that us ladies have to do. Maybe I'll find the energy tomorrow ..... !!

No comments:

Post a Comment