Wednesday 6 January 2010

Another Snowy Day - Part I ......



The white stuff hit our little part of the world again last night. By this morning it was about 5 inches deep & has been snowing off & on most of the day. The little men where so excited to see it when they woke, especially when they found out that school was closed.

They couldn't wait to go outside & have fun, but had to wait until it was light !!!


I'm really glad that I have my Misti Alpaca scarf, that I made last winter, to keep me warm.

Talking about scarves, here is my new winter scarf that I am making at the moment.


The yarn is Frog Tree Chunky Alpaca that I bought from Loop last year. This yarn is sooo soft & warm & the choice of colours are amazing ( I would love to make a scarf in each colour if I could afford it !! )


The colour is #25 which is a deep fuchsia pink, just scrumptious !! I'm hoping to get this baby finished as soon as possible as it'll be perfect for this snowy weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment