Saturday 21 August 2010

Bunting .......

Oh I'm excited !!!

The other day I was trailing through Ravelry & came across another lovely lady & her blog. Her name is Alice & her little blog is
http://CrochethealingandRaymond.wordpress.com/ ( named after her gorgeous Siamese cat. ) She has some lovely crochet patterns that she is sharing, I fell for her bunting hook, line & sinker.




I just had to pick up my hook & start straight away, using odds & ends of the Stylecraft Special yarn from my Granny Stripe Blanket. Oh my, these little beauties are addictive & I love, love, love the pretty edging !!!

Talking of Granny Stripe, I'm now on the home stretch, so hopefully will be able to show it off to you in the next couple of days.

bye for now T x

2 comments:

  1. What gorgeous bunting, I would love to make this for my daughters room it would look so pretty.
    Thanks for the link to Alice and Raymonds blog.
    Jacey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. *WOW* I love your bunting! It is just so pretty and such sweet colours!
    thank you for linking to my blog! I'm glad you like it and I love visiting you back!!!
    Have a lovely week XXX

    ReplyDelete