Tuesday 18 August 2009

Granny Update & A Mega Messy House ......


Once again the summer hols have distracted me from my hooking. There just isn't the time with 2 little men around demanding my attention 24/7 !!! Saying that I have managed to do 4 more squares.


Today I was determined to have a chill out day & let the little men do what ever they wanted (within reason). They have turned the house upside down & made camps in their room, the bathroom , sitting room & conservatory. I have closed my eyes to the mess, which has been very hard, & sat down & started to join the first half of my granny blanket together.

I blocked each square first then played with them to see how they would look best together.




It's surprising how long it takes to block & crochet each square together, but I really enjoyed doing it as I love seeing projects coming together.





Now I must get the little men bathed & into bed, that is if I can get to the bath & in their bedroom !!!!! Then guess what I'll be doing ....... yes some more hooking, the mess can wait until tomorrow morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment